Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Mark your calendars!

A new Qlik webinar series, Do More with Qlik - for beginners & beyond, with Mike Tarallo kicks off this Thursday, June 4th!

Mike will cover a different topic, product, feature or capability with each episode that will show you how to get more out of Qlik. Special guests, including colleagues, Partners, and even Community users, will join Mike as well to showcase exciting solutions! Check out Mike’s LinkedIn or Twitter posts about the new webinar series for more details.

There are two sessions already on the books:

• June 4th, 2020 @ 2pm EDT/11am PDT: Intro to the new program and a bit on Comparative Analytics
  • June 18th, 2020 @ 2pm EDT/11am PDT: TBD - Special Guest Product Manager Jeff Goldberg talks about qlik-cli

As always, please let us know if you have any questions. Give this post a like if you found it helpful and please share it with your colleagues! If you’re not already, subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog to stay up-to-date.

We can’t wait to see you Thursday!

Kind regards,

Qlik Global Support

15 Comments
yoko1106
Partner - Contributor III

Hi I would like to attend the webinar yet it's about 3:00 am JST. Is there a chance that the recording would be available? Thank you very much, 

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Yoko - yes  these are recorded and you should receive an email notification to view the webinar on demand as well. I am currently inquiring if we will have a centralized location that will store these in an archive for future viewing.

Hope to see you there!

yoko1106

Thank you very much!! Arigatogozaimasu!

sguerin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi everybody,

I've registered me for these 2 webinars yesterday but i don't received yet  an email notification.

Is there a problem ?

Thanks for your feedback and have a nice day.

Samuel

0 Likes
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sguerin The confirmation would have came from Michael Tarallo. Please confirm the emails did not go to any spam folder or were blocked. 

@Michael_Tarallo Is there a way you can confirm Samuel's registration?

0 Likes
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi - I am sending this it my program manager. She will be back on Monday. I will follow up.

yoko1106

Hello from Tokyo.  Today I watched the recording and it was great! The recording itself was perfect and of course, enjoyed the demo! Thank you very much!!

With kindest regards

Youko

sguerin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi eveyone,

I confirm I didn't receive anything (even in my SPAM folder)

BR,

Samuel GUERIN

0 Likes
sguerin
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

@yoko1106 ,

May you provide us a link to the recording ?

Thanks again.

BR,

Samuel GUERIN

0 Likes
yoko1106

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/console/EventConsoleApollo.jsp?&eventid=2353249&sessionid=1...  I do not know if it is unique to each user but this is the URL that I received @sguerin 

0 Likes