Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Picture this: You're installing QlikView and everything is going smoothly... until it's not. You hit a roadblock and have no idea how to resolve the issue.

Enter: the QlikView Installation Guide! A step by step guide to walk you through the installation procedure with illustrative screenshots and links to common issues that may occur. 

Tips and Tricks from the Qlik Digital Support team appear in the guide with the following format:

White Paper QlikView Installation Guide.docx.png 

The current uncommitted goal at the time of publishing this guide is to have these new sections eventually added to the Help Site. In the meantime, our hope is that you will find the supplementary information provided in the guide useful.

For access to the QlikView Installation Guide, please see A QlikView Installation Guide.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support Team

3 Comments
NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II

Hello Jamie,

would you mind helping me in this issue:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-App-Dev/Desktop-version-download-link/td-p/1822799

I've tried to open a case as suggested to me, but I have been getting this error for many days:

Siamo spiacenti
Si è verificato un errore durante l'elaborazione della richiesta. Possono esservi molti motivi. Riprovare più tardi.
Mostra dettagli
My Qlik

(When I try to reset the login password, the procedure finishes without errors but next time I try to open a case it propose the same error again

Thank you so much.
N.

Miho_T
Support
Support

Hi @NickP_DF 

I created a support case for you, and I will contact you from the case. Your profile was not associated with a company. 

Thank you

Miho

NickP_DF
Creator II
Creator II

So Kind of you, Miho. 🙂