Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Support Updates Blog

Important and useful support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics.

Announcements
Qlik Highlights 2020 Giveaway! Watch, reply and have a chance to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card! Watch Video
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello Qlik Users!

Wouldn’t it be nice to be notified when your data has an outlier or anomaly? Or when a number dips below a certain threshold? Now you can with Qlik Alerting!

Icon_RoxAI_Grey_RGB.png

Join our experts on Tuesday, December 1 at 10am EST for another round of Talk to Experts Tuesdays to find out more about Qlik Alerting or to troubleshoot an issue you might be seeing!

We have a great panel that will be waiting to answer your questions! Joining me will be:

• Nacho Bibian - Senior Software Engineer
  • Richard Byard - Senior Manager, R&D
  • Caique Zaniolo, Senior Manager, Product Management

We are also currently planning the 2021 schedule. If there is a specific product or topic you would like to see added to the schedule, please let us know in the comments below.

We cannot wait to connect with you all so make sure you are signed up for next Tuesday’s session!

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

2 Comments
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

We spent a long time trying to position alerting, by exception. Meaning that simple trigger based alerts should not be the alerts sent to senior management )OK for operations, especially as there is no NPrinting on SaaS). Instead expression based conditional alerts should be used for execs that are time sensitive and impact the bottom line. I believe that complex expression based alerts can be delivered with Qlik Alerting on SaaS? If so it would be good to demo an example or two. Also execs do not want then to look at an app, they want to share the alert for a member of the operations team to do something... 

Hope this suggestion makes sense.

Adrian

Digital Support
Digital Support

Thanks @parkera! I will present this question on the session. I hope you will be able to join!