Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Update as of 4:13 pm EDT on 4/20/2021 - We are receiving reports that the service is restored. Qlik is continuing to monitor. 

Auth0, a partner of Qlik’s, is currently experiencing an outage impacting Qlik Cloud Services. Customers using Qlik Accounts to login into their tenant are having issues logging in at this time.

Qlik is closely monitoring the situation and will keep you posted as more information becomes available. Please subscribe to the Qlik Status page to receive updates on the issue. View Auth0’s status page for more details on the outage.

Customers using their own IDP are not affected by this outage.

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

13 Comments
Shivendra_Gautam
Contributor
Contributor

I am still not able to log in. And I need to raise a ticket urgently on the support portal. How should I go about it?
Thanks

Akemi_F
Support
Support

Hi @Shivendra_Gautam 

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to access the Support Portal. My name is Akemi from Customer Support team.  I have checked your profile and it seems like you were able to talk to one of Customer Support agents via Live Chat and the issue was resolved, and you were able to submit a ticket to Product Support team. 

If this is not correct, please contact us. Please refer the articles below: 

If you have any difficulties to submit a ticket, let us know. Thank you. 

Akemi

Shivendra_Gautam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Akemi_F , 

Thanks for getting back. The issue was resolved via live support smoothly.

RoyBUK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am trying to evaluate the software - but keep getting an error on login & now cannot go any further.

Luckily I have a session I managed to login to earlier which I can use - but will this work later?

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RoyBUK What error message are you receiving when you try to log in?

Miho_T
Support
Support
KellyIBT
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

HI I would like to advise that I am unable to log onto the support portal.   The past few days I was able to get around this by logging on several times and it would eventually work.  Today it is not working.   

What occurs is this.

1) log onto partner portal

2) select support and click on support portal.

3) asked to log in again "sign into begin", when I click on log in I am redirected to https://www.qlik.com/us/.  Where it shows that I am already logged in.

4) I select support again and support portal (as #2 above) and the cycle starts again. #2,3,4,2,3,4,2,3,4

Can you please assist?

Miho_T
Support
Support

@KellyIBT, I can see you have registered a support case as well. Our analyst will communicate with you from there.

However, it could be a cache issue, since I can log in both directly and from the partner portal and Qlik.com. Can you please try on a different browser or try after clearing the browser cache or in private mode?

Regards,

Miho

KellyIBT
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

@Miho_T ,  Thank you,  I have cleared cache and tried Firefox both with same issue.  But I have since discovered that if I try to log in using the  "Are you a returning user, Sign in to begin" this does not work as described  before and needs to be fixed.  But If I login using the upper right hand corner 'Login' button then it works and I gain access.   I thank you for your help.  🙂

Miho_T
Support
Support

Thank you @KellyIBT  Good to hear that you can log in now at least. I will add your comment to your support case, and we will raise that to the relevant team.