Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Support Updates Blog

Important and useful support information about end-of-product support, new service releases, and general support topics.

Announcements
Join us at the Cloud Data and Analytics Tour! REGISTER TODAY
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

Last week, an issue was identified with the Google Spreadsheet Connector for Qlik Web Connectors and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS.

A patch is now available for Qlik Web Connectors, Qlik Web Connectors December 2020 Patch 2. The patch can is on the Downloads site, along with the release notes. Please review the release notes before upgrading and follow the documentation for upgrading Qlik Web Connectors.

To resolve the issue, GetWorksheetV2 was added to the list of tables. GetWorksheetV2 or GetSheetValues should be used going forward as GetWorksheet is now deprecated.

A fix was pushed to Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS on Friday, May 7th, resolving the issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions using the comments below.

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

2 Comments
pablo_rodriguez
Partner
Partner

Thanks for the update. Currently I see that the previous version (Patch 1) is working fine.
Do you know when it's going to stop? To see how long we have to make adjustments.

Thanks in advance

MichelLalancette
Contributor III
Contributor III

To resolve the issue, GetWorksheetV2 was added to the list of tables. GetWorksheetV2 or GetSheetValues should be used going forward as GetWorksheet is now deprecated.

I just installed the version on my Dev environment and it says I should switch to GetSheetValues at the earliest convenience.

MichelLalancette_0-1620743386674.png

Can you confirm if this is actually the case? What is the upside to moving to GetSheetValues?