Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users,

I know a few of you have been waiting for this announcement since the recent post about QlikView 11.20 & 12.20 Upcoming Support Expiration Dates.

QlikView 12.50 SR2 is now available on the Qlik Download site!

As usual, please make sure to follow best practices:

Also…

QlikView 12.50 SR2 is officially supported with Qlik NPrinting 2019 and above!

You’re hearing it here first! The Help documentation has not been updated yet but it will be soon.

For a full list of support expiration dates that includes Qlik Sense, QlikView and Qlik NPrinting, please see Qlik Sense, QlikView, NPrinting End of Support Date.

If you have any questions, please make sure to ‘Like’ the blog if you found it useful and subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog so you can be notified.

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

8 Comments
MilaD
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Jamie_Gregory: does it mean all Nprinting releases are supported  with QV12.50 SR 2 or there are exceptions? Thanks! 

Or
MVP
MVP

Hurrah! Thanks, @Jamie_Gregory 

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MilaD Any version of NPrinting that is 2019 and above is supported. So February 2019 and newer. Basically, any version that is in a supported state. November 2018 is on it's way out at the end over November so that's why it's not included. 

@Or  You're welcome!

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Finally - thanks!!!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Jamie_Gregory@Ruggero_Piccoli  

I have received comment on email (from this thread) that there are still issues and there is no official support for NPrinting with this patch... - is that true?

We need to confirm this ASAP - I am better off knowing that there is no support, then being convinced that there is support and soon face avalanche of issues after upgrading my clients to that version.

thanks and regards

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lech_Miszkiewicz yes, it is supported. We apologize for the confusion.