Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

This past Tuesday the December 2020 monthly update was pushed out. This release focused heavily on connectors - expanding the available connectors and updating some older connectors. The following updates were made:

• Ability to access Shared drives in Google Drive and Spreadsheet
  • Google AdWords & Dropbox is now available in the data manager (it was only available in the Data Load Editor before)
  • A new UI for Azure Synapse
  • Slack connector is replaced by Slack v2*
  • AYLIEN News was replaced by AYLIEN News v2*
  • YouTube Analytics is now available and replaces YouTube Data

Since the beginning of 2020, the number of connectors added to our SaaS platform has been substantial. What has been your favorite addition?

dataconnections.gif

This is the last monthly SaaS update for 2020 but the team will be back next year with some new features and enhancements. If you would like to read up more on some of the changes over the year for data connectivity, check out the Qlik Product Innovation Blog’s post A Time to Connect and Reflect.

Please give this post a like if you found it helpful! Subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog by clicking the green Subscribe button if you haven’t already. Also, please let us know if you have any questions or leave your feedback in the comments.

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind Regards,

Qlik Global Support

*If you’re using the Slack, AYLIEN News, or Bitly connectors, please see our blog post from Tuesday.

2 Comments
yoko1106
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Thank you very much for summarizing beautifully since I translate this in in our local language when I share with our team, it helps:) 

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's awesome to hear @yoko1106 ! Glad I can help 🙂