Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users,

Last Tuesday we had our Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows Talk to Experts Tuesday session. We had an amazing panel:

• Mike Dickson, Senior Technical Support Engineer
  • Andrew Delaney, Principle Technical Support Engineer
  • Thomas Hopp, Senior Product Manager

That session was really fun and they did a fantastic job at answering user questions! You can check out the questions and their answers in the FAQ for the Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows Talk to Experts Tuesday session.

The next session will focus on…

Jamie_Gregory_0-1598909657101.jpeg

Qlik NPrinting!

The session will be held on September 8th at 10am EDT. Our awesome panel will include:

• Eva Beasley, Senior Technical Support Engineer
  • Frank Savino, Principle Technical Support Engineer
  • Jonny Poole, Master Principle Enterprise Architect
  • Andrew Kruger, Product Manager

So let us know what kind of questions you have about NPrinting below in the comments and join us on September 8th to hear your questions answered LIVE!

For more Qlik events and webinars, please check out the Qlik Events page on Community.

We can’t wait to see you next week!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

3 Comments
Digvijay_Singh

Thanks for choosing 'Nprinting' topic for the discussion. I have few questions but may be they are not valid in latest release, we are still on Sept 2018 release, we are still figuring out the issues we are facing related to some of our extensions not working in latest releases. Here are my questions - 

1. One nprinting task cannot output reports volume > 2 GB, are we going to get rid of this problem in near future. At least it should throw error in the browser interface - Admin/Task executions, so that we can take corrective action ( We break task in multiple task in such situations but its painful to manage multiple tasks) . 

2. This URL below is very helpful in understanding task status for high volume tasks, Some of our reports take 4-5 hours to finish, so we understand here how much request points are pending or in case its not moving at all due to some network issues etc.

https://nprint.premisehealth.com:4993/#/admin/plan

Any plan of adding that in the nprinting browser interface?

Thanks,

Digvijay

Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your questions @Digvijay_Singh! I have added them to our list so we will be sure to answer them LIVE! I hope you can join us 🙂

Wlad_Masi
Employee
Employee

Hi @Digvijay_Singh ,

In case you did not have the chance to join us on our LIVE session, here is the FAQ created with the content of the meeting.