Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

We held our last session of Talk to Experts Tuesday for 2020 today! It was a great session on QlikView. The FAQ and the recording will be posted later this week.

These sessions were a major initiative for 2020. We wanted an avenue that would allow us all to connect (something that was especially needed in 2020) so you all could put some faces to names, give you the ability to talk to some people that you might not normally have access to (Product Managers, R&D, and Architects), and of course, a place to ask questions and get some quick answers.

We hope you enjoyed these sessions and found the time to be beneficial. We have certainly enjoyed the sessions on our end. Most of the panelists told me immediately after the event that they enjoyed their time and would like to participate in more (don’t worry – I will hold them to that 😉).

The 2021 H1 schedule will be posted soon. I will let you all know when it is up. Hopefully more of you will be able to join us and let us know if you have any questions.

In the meantime, if you have any feedback on the program, we would love to hear it! Let us know what you would like to see more or less of, any specific products or topics, or what we need to improve on. Please use the comments below or feel free to email us at digital@qlik.com.

Thank you so much for making this program a huge success - we wouldn’t have been able to do it without all of you!

Have a safe and happy holiday season and we will see you all in 2021!

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support