Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users,

We have noticed some users reporting that QlikView tasks/reloads are stuck for an infinite amount of time. It is not a consistent behavior and randomly occurs.

If you’re having an issue with tasks and/or reloads getting stuck, please check out this article for assistance:

Tasks stuck after upgrade to QlikView April 2020 (12.50)

Let us know if you’re still having an issue after making the change to the QlikViewBatch settings.ini.

This issue impacts both QlikView and Qlik Sense. It was previously blogged about in September as well (see: Reload from QVDs failing in Qlik Sense April 2020 or later and QlikView 12.50).  

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline is wrong - should be 12.50!
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous thank you! Fixed 🙂

Or
MVP
MVP

@Jamie_Gregory  Just to clarify - the linked article does not list SR3 as one of the impacted environments. Does this mean the issue has been corrected in SR3, or is that article just not up to date with the latest release?

Thanks!

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

@Or 

According to the https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/Reload-from-QVDs-fails-with-Failed-to-open-file...

Resolution:

The behaviour was adjusted in:

• QlikView 12.50 SR3
  • Qlik Sense April 2020 Patch 8
  • Qlik Sense June 2020 Patch 7
  • Qlik Sense September 2020 Patch 2
  • Qlik Sense November 2020 IR
Or
MVP
MVP

@Bill_Britt  Thanks for the clarification. This link did not appear in the blog post and the information is missing from both of the posts that were linked, so I wasn't sure. Planning to upgrade to SR3 soon so wanted to know if I had to worry about this one - good to know I don't.