Skip to main content
Troy_Raney
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi everyone,
Want to stay a step ahead of important Qlik support issues? Then sign up for our monthly webinar series where you can get first-hand insights from Qlik experts.

The Techspert Talks session from July looked at NPrinting On-Demand with Qlik Sense Troubleshooting.

But wait, what is it exactly?
Techspert Talks is a free webinar held on a monthly basis, where you can hear directly from Qlik Techsperts on topics that are relevant to Customers and Partners today.

In this session covers:

• How NPrinting On-Demand works
  • Configuration considerations
  • Troubleshooting common errors

Click on this link to see the presentation.

Techspert-Talks_Imagery_Community-590x310.jpg

7 Comments
JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

@Troy_Raney 

i asked several times in the Q & A in the webinair the following question:

It has been confirmed with Qlik that the OnDemand button only supports Windows NTLM authentication, that is when a user logs in to Qlik Sense via Windows, the OnDemand button then logs the user into NPrinting via Windows and the reports get generated immediately.

However, when a user is logged in to Qlik Sense via SAML authentication in Qlik Sense and NPrinting, The OnDemand button does not automatically authenticate the user into NPrinting and the report is not generated. Is this functionality on the roadmap to develop in the near future?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @JHuis 

Let me see if I can get you an answer for this!

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

@JHuis 

I have reached out to our product managers for NPrinting and will get back to you once I have heard back from them. They are currently out of the office, so it may take some time before I have an answer.

All the best,
Sonja 

JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

Dear Sonja,

do you have an update?

JHuis
Creator III
Creator III

@Sonja_Bauernfeind 

is there an update for this?

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @JHuis 

I'll reach out to the team. 

All the best,
Sonja 

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @JHuis 

I've had it confirmed that it is an open feature request, however not yet planned. I would recommend voting on it here.

All the best,
Sonja