Skip to main content
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

I hope everyone is doing well! It has been a few days since our last post regarding the Qlik Sense Upgrade Guide. Today I want to share a new guide for our Attunity family! It is a guide for troubleshooting missing data.

Missing data within Qlik Replicate usually requires a complex process of analysis to find the root cause. These issues take time to RCA because missing data events are typically found quite some time after they have occurred. They are usually found by the user when going through their analysis.

For this reason, the Attunity Support team has created a compilation guide of troubleshooting scenarios regarding missing data within the Attunity environment. The guide reviews scenarios that could cause the issue as well as information needed to create a case if support assistance is required. If you’re facing this issue within the Qlik Attunity environment, hopefully it will help you figure out the root cause.

To download the guide, please see Troubleshooting Missing Data and Collecting information - Guide – Attunity.

Kind regards,
Qlik Global Support

3 Comments
hk_sam
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi there,

It seems like the link to the guide is not working for me. Could anyone share a working link?

Thanks,

Sam

0 Likes
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hk_sam It looks like the article moved. I updated the link so it should work now 🙂

hk_sam
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Awesome! The link is working. Thanks @Jamie_Gregory