Skip to main content
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Qlik-Central_Community-Support-Portal_Images-480x240.jpg

Hello Qlik Users!

We are so happy to join the neighborhood in this fantastic Qlik Community! The goal of this move is to have all of our best resources living in one place. 

caseportaloncommunity.png

Here, you can get in touch with us via our chat, case submissions, and live webinars – or you can explore all the incredible self-service resources like our Knowledge base articlesProduct Release notes, and Support Updates blog 

Want to crowd-source potential solutions? We have product specific forums and industry/regional specific groups because we believe more heads are better than one! Qlik community provides a vast network, all with the same drive for data clarity.  

We encourage you to tour our Qlik Gallery, filled with customer visualizations, and even share your own! 

Watch this video to see how you can find our Support Team in Community and join the next Q&A with Qlik webinar for a deep dive overview of this space.  

Please share any questions below or review our living FAQ page regarding our move.  

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

11 Comments
emanriquezc
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Dear,

now from where you can download the client licenses?
Since before I obtained them from the support portal and now I do not see a section to obtain the license codes.

Regards,

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @emanriquezc - licensing and downloads are at the top ribbon of this link Qlik Support | Qlik® | Support Portal. 

Thanks!

Katie

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Katie_Davis 

How do we navigate to that site directly from https://qlik.com ? I tried few options and none of them worked for me.

Would it be worth to leave the link to the old support portal (where we have licenses) on qlik.com site and add link there to new portal in case you would like to open support case?

I understand that direct link you provided above works, but I hope that we dont have to sent this link to everyone who needs it now or bookmark it? 

Update: The only option which worked for me but was annoying was to ask Bot, first on Qlik.com which then redirected me to Support portal on Community and then I asked Bot on community same question about licenses and after few questions i was provided link to legacy support portal. I hope it is not the only option?

thanks

Lech

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz

If you're typing from your browser, it is Support.Qlik.com/QS_Home_Page to get to licensing and downloads. Please bookmark it for now as we work on some better options going forward.  

We certainly don't want you hopping around 3 different sites to get you where you need to be! Thank you for your Qlik.com suggestion, we'll work on getting that connection up and running. We are also in discussions of adding a button to take you there from our Community Support Portal page, so more to come on that front!

Thanks,

Katie

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Katie_Davis_0-1633716830765.png

Hello again @Lech_Miszkiewicz -

The team really appreciates your feedback, and we've added a direct link to the license information under our Case Portal drop down ribbon (highlighted in the image above). 

Hope this makes things easier for you and others in the future!

Thanks, 

Katie

@emanriquezc 🙂 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

thanks very much @Katie_Davis.

this will definitely make things easier.

cheers 

Lech

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello everyone!

We have re-opened the legacy case portal in read-only mode so you can view your archived cases.  More details here. 

Thanks,

Katie

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

haha 😂🤣

Many of us told (you) Qlik before that it wasn't a smart move to shut access to legacy cases and that they are critical. I guess Qlik sometimes likes to learn on own mistakes - which is fine with me - I often do the same 🙂

Regardles - Thank you for bringing it back!

I am glad that we have our old cases back (for now at least... we will have to battle through the smarter option of retaining those cases and all information in it after Oct 2022)

emanriquezc
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Have problems with the new support case portal?
I uploaded a case on October 4 and to date I have no response.

Regards,

Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @emanriquezc , License and download links can be found by following this link: https://support.qlik.com/QS_Home_Page 

Currently, our download site is down and we will be sharing updates here. 

Thank you for reaching out, 

Katie