Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are happy to share with you the new Entitlement Analyzer for Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS! This application will enable you to answer questions like: 

• How can I track the usage of my Tenant over time? How are my entitled users using the Tenant? 
  • How can I better understand the usage of Analyzer Capacity vs. Analyzer & Professional Entitlements? 

Entitlement Analyzer.png

The Entitlement Analyzer app provides insights on: 

• Entitlement usage overview across the Tenant 
  • Analyzer Capacity – Detailed usage data and a predication if you have enough 
  • How users are using the system and if they have the right Entitlement assigned to them 
  • Which Apps are used the most by using the NEW "App consumption overview" sheet
  • And much more! 

Analyzer.JPG

The Entitlement Analyzer uses a new API Endpoint to fetch all the required data and will store the history in QVD files to enable even better Analytics over time. 

A few things to note: 

• This app is provided as-is and is not supported by Qlik Support. 
  • It is recommended to always use the latest app. 
  • Information is not collected by Qlik when using this app. 

The app as well as the configuration guide are available via GitHub, linked below. 

Any issues, questions, and enhancement requests should be opened on the Issues page within the app’s GitHub repository.

Be sure to subscribe to the Qlik Support Updates Blog by clicking the green Subscribe button to stay up to date with the latest Qlik Support announcements. Please give this post a like if you found it helpful! 

Kind regards, 

Qlik Platform Architects

Additional Resources:

Our other monitoring apps for Qlik Cloud can be found below.

123 Comments