Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Qlik Users!

I hope you are all having an amazing day!

We haven’t talked about a lot within the blog is Qlik DataTransfer. If you’re not familiar with Qlik DataTransfer, it is an on-premise tool that allows you to securely push your data to Qlik Sense SaaS. You select the data you want to transfer and Qlik DataTransfer will optimize the data, then send it where it should land. Set a refresh schedule or monitor a folder for changes to get the latest data.

You can download Qlik DataTransfer from your Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS or Qlik Sense Business tenant. Go to your user profile menu > Profile settings > Tools > Qlik DataTransfer.

Qlik DataTransfer.gif

Release Notes can be found on the Qlik Downloads page.

I thought I would consolidate a few resources for learning more about the product, installation, how-to and troubleshooting.

Product Information

Qlik Help

Webinar

Support Articles

What other resources would you like to see created for Qlik DataTransfer? One user said they would like to see a Talk to Expert Tuesday session on Qlik Data Transfer. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

If you found this blog useful, please give it a Like and share it with your peers!

Thank you for choosing Qlik!

Kind regards,

Qlik Digital Support

13 Comments