Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello Qlik Users, 

We are currently investigating a case portal defect during the case creation process. 

All users are still able to submit a case, but are not able to select additional options that will categorize your request. Therefore, all submissions are currently showing incorrect product in the Case Details.

Katie_Davis_0-1636462798781.png

To help identify your request and ensure it reaches the correct queue, please be sure to hashtag the product or account area of concern in the case description. 

Katie_Davis_0-1636464881778.png

After submitting a case, if you'd like to "Update Case Details" you can still do so in order to add in additional fields. 

We will be sharing updates regarding this issue on this blog thread; please subscribe if you wish to receive notifications.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Qlik Global Support

Update 12:13 pm Eastern 11/9/2021 - This issue has been resolved. Support Case creation is working as expected. 

4 Comments
ttibrandsqliksense
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I still cannot file a case

2021-11-25_7-55-21.png

ttibrandsqliksense
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello,

I also tried the chatbot and it doesn't work either. 2021-11-22_7-53-20.png

Regards

Akemi_F
Support
Support

@ttibrandsqliksense 

Thank you for your posts. My name is Akemi Ferguson from Customer Support

I am sorry to hear that you encounter the issue. I will create a ticket shortly and communicate with you directly. 

Akemi_F
Support
Support

@ttibrandsqliksense 

I have sent a couple of emails and provided you a resolution.

It would be great if you can check your emails and get back to me via email or case portal if you are able to login this time. If you are unable to find the emails, please check your Spam/Junk folder. I look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you.