Skip to main content
Katie_Davis
Digital Support
Digital Support

Launched Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Please Note: Known issues with the Downloads site are being tracked and we are diligently working on these concerns. Please first review issue status here: Downloads Site Known Issues Tracker - Qlik Community - 1894544

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of Tuesday, February 15, we have launched our new and improved Downloads Site on Qlik Community! This easy-to-navigate page will allow for simplified upgrade maintenance and help keep all product news under one roof.

For convenient access, just stay logged into Qlik Community with your Qlik ID. Then, on the Top Ribbon, follow the Support drop down to Product News and select Downloads.

Katie_Davis_1-1644615218204.png

The legacy downloads site will remain active through the end of the month in parallel with our Downloads page here on Community. After this time, it will be decommissioned, and all users will be redirected to our revamped page.

Check out our new look! Its complete with product filters, search capabilities, and the ability to view by your product’s “Latest Patch”.

Katie_Davis_2-1644615433597.png

Got Questions?
Chat with us!

Katie_Davis_3-1644615541926.png

Thank you for choosing Qlik,

Qlik Global Support and Qlik Community

40 Comments
AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

A few things...

1. To get the URL now I tend to do Ctrl+Shift+C and click on the URL, then right click on the URL in the dev console and Edit attribute and copy it from there. I used to do something similar on the old downloads site until someone told me about Ctrl+Shift+Right-click.
  2. There's an incorrect version number - Qlik Compose says August 2022 instead of August 2021. 
  3. The horizontal scrollbar @john_oll mentioned has bugged me for years. I finally submitted an idea about a year ago but then found out someone had beaten me to it on their idea. Please vote on the latter! I can only assume the designers don't use Qlik Sense often as this is such weird and confusing behaviour! (It's also similar to the way the vertical scroll bar on a filter pane disappears too soon - e.g. if only the very top of the last option is visible or sometimes even before).

RaviGinqo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Is it me only or for everyone? I don't see GeoAnalytics Plus on the new download site.

I am not sure if someone missed it or just not visible. I had to switch to old website for downloading it. 

@Katie_Davis  Can you check on this one, please.

Thanks

Ravi

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

@RaviGinqo  the GeoAnalytics Plus installer can be found under Value Added > Qlik GeoAnalytics Extensions 

Or
MVP
MVP

Following up on comments made by a coworker trying to download something for the first time since the change was made - Support / Product News isn't the most intuitive place to look for downloads. Could "Downloads" perhaps receive its own sub-header under Support, or have the header changed to "Product News / Downloads"?

RaviGinqo
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Thank you @ToniKautto ,

I searched earlier and couldn't find it, but seems its named as GeoAnalytics Extension and download link mentions GeoAnalyticsPLus - so the confusion. Thanks for pointing out, Would you be correcting the product name ?

Qlik-Downloads.jpg

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @RaviGinqo If you are looking for GeoAnalyticsPlus, then the one you have highlighted is the correct one.

All the best,
Sonja 

CecyGomez
Contributor
Contributor

I cant find the options only see lyfecicles and releases

Miho_T
Support
Support

Hi @CecyGomez 

The Download page access is only for licensed customers and partners. If you or your company have licenses and you don't see "Downloads" please get assistance through our chat. (From the "Help" button) 

Thank you, 

Miho

Pravallika11
Contributor
Contributor

hi all

can any one suggest me to dowload qlikview link or windows7 personal edition

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @Pravallika11 

As an active customer, you can download any products you are eligible to. If you are looking to update your QlikView Personal edition or have lost your installer and are not an active customer, please engage with our customer support. You can do so quickly by clicking the Chat Now button in the bottom right corner of the screen.

All the best,
Sonja