Qlik Community

Technology Partners Ecosystem Discussions

Qlik Technology Partners Ecosystem

Highlighted
PoojaPrasad
Contributor II

Do we have any vizlib extension for images?

Hello Experts,

I am looking for an extension to display images on qlik dashboard which will then be used in pixel perfect Nprintig report. Currently I am using Simple Table w/ links extension from qlik. The issue with this extension is that sometimes some of the images are missed while printing reports.

I am looking for an extension that I can use for images that is also supported by Nprinting.  Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Do we have any vizlib extension for images?

Hi

If the Vizlib Table does not contain all images, this may be an issue with your network configuration of the configuration of your NPrinting server (a timeout for example). External images will take longer to load into the report, the default timeout in NPrinting is 30 seconds, this can be changed in the config.

Best,

Piers Batchelor

Product Architect @ Vizlib

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi

If the Vizlib Table does not contain all images, this may be an issue with your network configuration of the configuration of your NPrinting server (a timeout for example). External images will take longer to load into the report, the default timeout in NPrinting is 30 seconds, this can be changed in the config.

Best,

Piers Batchelor

Product Architect @ Vizlib

View solution in original post

Highlighted
PoojaPrasad
Contributor II

Hello Piers,

Thank you for your response. Can you kindly guide me how I can reset the default time out configuration in Nprinting? The images are hosted online, so it might need more time to render.

Also, do you have any suggestion on which vizlib chart I could use to display the images hosted online. I have images for every row in my data set.

Thank you once again,