Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Technology Partners Ecosystem Discussions

Qlik Technology Partners Ecosystem

Announcements
QlikWorld Online 2021, May 10-12: Our Free, Virtual, Global Event REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaMajka1
Partner
Partner

How to visualize processes in Qlik Sense?

Do you miss the process visualization in Qlik Sense? Do you generate many KPIs and still miss the context of the process? How do you identify bottlenecks in your process? Going through different sheets and apps, analyzing data, taking screenshots, and creating a presentation or Qlik story is no more the easiest way 😉.

Support ticket process connected with penalties.Support ticket process connected with penalties.Up-to-date patient flowUp-to-date patient flowManagerial overview of process across different departmentsManagerial overview of process across different departments

Let me introduce you Inphinity Flow – a revolutionary Qlik native extension for process visualization. Inphinity Flow allows you to add the context of the process to your analytics:

For the end-user, it's like a Qlik native object:

✔ you can click on nodes and select them

✔ zoom in and out the same way as in the map object

✔ when you make selections in other visualizations associated nodes and lines are filtered or highlighted

✔ integrated power of gray - highlight selected parts of the process without losing the context of the process - the same approach as you know from Qlik filter object

For the developer, it's like a Qlik native object:

✔ the only source of data is a data model (it's only up to you where it originally comes from)

✔ all settings are in a properties panel

✔ use expressions for all parameters to do the Qlik magic

You can be creative and use it for hierarchy visualization instead...

...or integrate it with the write-back extension to draw the process directly in Qlik Sense! 

Where to find more information?

official webpage (including a trial): https://www.myinphinity.com/inphinity-flow/

✔ demo apps you can try & download: https://demo.myinphinity.com/

✔ video inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkPAHCuzC2wdb6d0CbDbGyQ 

Enjoy data analytics 😎

Maria Inphinity Sandorova

2 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Employee
Employee

Just used for the first time for a real world example and it was ideal. I was able to visualize the entire SAP Orders to Cash Process as it should be ... a process.
parkera
Partner
Partner

Hi Dalton, by trade I am an accountant and for 30 years I have waited to see compex processes simplified as visualisations in a format that shows data in 'states' as they are recorded in ERP systems like SAP and JDE. Flow lets you do this. Once you have the measures for each node (state) you can perform all kinds of fun analysis.  In the new world we can now join data from multiple non erp systems and perform that same task.  Process intelligence brought life. #VeryHappy

Community Browser