Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Technology Partners Ecosystem Discussions

Qlik Technology Partners Ecosystem

Announcements
Join us March 10th, 7 Ways Modern Analytics Can Help You Take Smarter Action. REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe_warbington
Luminary
Luminary

Vizlib Gantt - project planning timeline extension for Qlik Sense

Meet Vizlib Gantt, the newest product in the Vizlib Product Family 🎉

No more missed deadlines. No more exceeded budgets. No scheduling conflicts, overlooked bottlenecks or inefficient workflows. 🤯

Vizlib Gantt provides an interactive way to obtain overview, clarity and manageability of your projects, timelines and milestones in Qlik 
Sense! 💣

Comes with:

Milestones and custom events & reference points

Hierarchical views of project deliverables

Aggregated views with dynamic drill-down

Smart progress bar % calculations

HTML tooltips

Fully compatible with nPrinting, exporting to PDF/PPT, Mashups, and mobile!

MORE!

And to make the experience effortless for any user, it also comes with the Vizlib Wizard 🧙‍♂️ Click-select-done!

🎬 See Vizlib Gantt in action. Register for our enablement webinar: https://lnkd.in/d7xyWwv

🎁 Give it a spin, it’s free to try! https://lnkd.in/dP5Ukur

Vizlib GanttVizlib Gantt

2 Replies
Jayjay
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Joe !

Thank you for the post.

Gantt Chart seems to be very useful !'m trying to use it in order to replace the Timeline which won't be available anymore..

Unfortunately the documentation of how to build the Gantt from scratch is too poor from my point of view help me finding the way of how to recreate my timeline. I also used the demo applications, but unfortunately without success.

I hope someone will some day create a video for that .... I'll promess it will be me if i solve my issue !

andreykh
Creator
Creator

Hello, you said you would like a detailed documentation for Gantt charts, so maybe you will be interested to check out the documentation of the AnyGantt Project Management Bundle extension pack for Qlik Sense, which is very detailed and should allow you to create a Project Gantt, Resource, or Timeline chart from scratch with ease. There are also videos and demos available.

Community Browser