Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
somma_gio
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Data connection with SSO and reload task

Hi everybody,

I have a data connection to a DB that must be a Single Sign On one.

Using the Data connection into a sense app the reload works just fine: the system gives the qlik user credential to the db and the connection is successful.

When I schedule my app, it runs with the sa_scheduler internal user, so I cannot access to the db and the task fails.

Is the any way to link  a domain user to the internal\sa_scheduler?

is there any way to make it work?

For the records, I'm connecting to Imapala

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2017/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/configure-Cloud...

Thanks a lot

Giovanni

Labels (1)
4 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You should have a look at  cloudera.qlik.com here: Home

David Freriks dfs and Chris Larsen cls at Qlik are doing amazing work to integrate Qlik with Cloudera....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Petter!

Hi Giovanni, sorry just seeing this, I wish I would get an email when mentioned! This feature is something that will be coming soon. Be on the lookout, I believe it will be in the December 2018 release.

somma_gio
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Great news.

Thanks for the update.

Cheers

Kev4IN
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @cls , @DavidFreriks , and @petter , what is the status of the update feature since it has been three years already? I am having the problem of scheduling reload task on ODAG and Dynamic Views apps. The apps are developed using Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows 10. Please advise on the updates and share its documented solution. 

Regards,

Kevin