Alteryx (NYSE: AYX) is a leader in self-service data analytics software that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typica...
Alteryx (NYSE: AYX) is a leader in self-service data analytics software that leads to deeper insights in hours, not the weeks typical of traditional approaches.
Alteryx provides an intuitive workflow that delivers data blending/preparation and advanced analytics for line of business analysts.
Why does Qlik partner with Alteryx?
The benefit to the Customer
- A drag and drop visual workflow - no programming required
- Seamless transformation of internal, third party and cloud-based data
- 60+ built-in tools for geospatial and R-based predictive analytics
How do I try this out?
To promote Alteryx for Qlik and drive adoption, Alteryx offers an easily downloadable Alteryx for Qlik® Starter Kit
What is the integration?
Alteryx has built a QVX export feature into their designer that enables LOB analysts to export the results of data prep workflows and advanced analytic models to QVX (flat file) for consumption by Qlik Sense and QlikView. They then offer an Alteryx for Qlik® Starter Kit that provide customers with a series of workflows that perform Data Transposing, Polygon Creation, Multi-Channel Analysis, Predictive A/B Testing, Retail Location Selection, Market Basket Analysis and more, plus a set of Qlik workbooks that provide pre-configured visualizations for each of these Alteryx modules.
Related Qlik Community Content
- Datasheet - Alteryx and Qlik
- Alteryx - Self-Service Data Prep for Qlik Cookbook
- Whitepaper - Alteryx and Qlik predictive Analytics
- Whitepaper - Alteryx and Qlik GeoSpatial