Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

STT - Extending Qlik Sense Enterprise with NPrinting On-Demand

In this Webinar we will cover:

• One Click NPrinting Reports
  • Configuring the button
  • Avoiding pitfalls
  • Troubleshooting tips

Q&A - Worry Free Installation of Qlik Sense Enterprise

Found on Qlik Support Portal

2 Replies
v_pagini
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

could you please explain further what does

"Qlik Sense App Field Selections must also be included on the Qlik NP Report Template"

means?

Also, to make an example: I have the the following fields exposed in the app as filters: A B C, while in the NPrinting report I have a table showing the fields B and C.

The user makes a selection in the Sense app on the field A.

Will the report work? If so, will the user's selections on field A correctly affect the table contained in the NPrinting report?

If the NP report has a filter on field B, and the user makes a selection on the same field in the Sense app, I imagine that the on-demand report will work only if the user's selection is more restrictive. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance,

Veronica

Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Veronica,

Thank you so much for your comment, and I apologize for my late response as I was out of the office.

In regards to Filters, we have the following Knowledge Article to show "visually" what is meant by the conflicting Filters in Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense.

Please see the following:

• How to manage Qlik Sense NPrinting On Demand "Request Failed" message

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000074356

I hope this helps answer your question, if not please feel free to reach out if further assistance is required.

Sincerely,

Eva