Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.
I have my own company for consultancy and am always on the lookout for small ad-hoc projects which can be:
- Undertaken remotely during evenings and weekends.
- Anywhere in the UK, Europe or the world if it is a few days work a week
My Qlikview skills are across the board, from setting up and running servers, to advanced scripting and data loading right through to front end design
● Excellent knowledge of SQL including programming with stored procedures with cursors, CTEs Loops etc
● Developing from & combining a wide range of data sources (SQL, Excel, visualfox, txt) and types (Financial, HR, manufacturing, time analysis)
● Training of both super and end users, writing training courses
● Experience working at a senior level within an organisation
● Ability to learn and understand new systems very quickly, key in Qlikview development
● Significant problem-solving experience for a range of customers by providing remote support services as well as via this forum
● Financial degree & background & ACCA fellow, provide excellent financial knowledge
● Experience in many sectors
Hey Adam -
Do you work alone or do you have a team of individuals working with you on these evenings and weekends job? I would be interested to work along if you have space for another guy
Just little old me and my home office I am afraid!
Oh okay, if you ever plan to expand, I might be interested
just bumping this up on the off chance
Up we go
bump why not
also, let me know for any work you have for me , email@example.com
I am not offering work so kindly start your own thread please