Are you a DBA who is looking for job opportunity in Santa Maria, CA?
Works under general direction and serves as the technical lead in matters of database design, implementation and operation.
Serves as the technical lead in matters of database design, implementation, and operation.
Ensures secure, reliable, and responsive database access by implementing best practice security, configuration and tuning policies.
Monitors, evaluates and corrects database performance bottlenecks.
Performs installation, configuration, and upgrades of database software.
Participates and provides database design advice during new development and enhancements.
Assists in the development of application coding within the database layer.
Documents database standards, design structures, process/procedure flows, and overall architecture.
Designs and implements data warehouse and data mining applications according to best practices.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related field and 3-5 years of DBA /SQL development experience. Broad knowledge of the technical basis of company processes and products. Experience with data warehouse design and implementation. Expert knowledge of SQL Server Configuration, Security and Tuning, Stored Procedures, Integration Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and ETL tools. Previous experience as SQL Developer using ASP.Net and C# a plus.Previous experience with DB2, MySQL,ClikView and Cloud Computing a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Expert knowledge of SQL Server Configuration, Security and Tuning, Stored Procedures, Integration Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, and ETL tools.
· Ability to work on site.
· Previous experience as SQL Developer using ASP.Net and C#.
· Previous experience with DB2, MySQL, ClikView and Cloud Computing.
· Knowledge of FDA GMPs.
· Knowledge of medical device manufacturing or a related field.
· Skill in demonstrating a professional phone manner.
· Ability to establish and maintain moderately complex documentation systems.
· Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees and all other internal and external contacts.
· Ability to interface with many levels of employees of various disciplines within various departments.
· Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work.
· Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
· Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
· Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects.
· Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs.
· Ability to handle confidential data.
· Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current California or State issued driver’s license and personal injury liability
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with DenMat!
Please follow the link below to create a user profile and apply for current openings.