Qlik Community

Third-Party Qlik Jobs

Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.

abhishek_bigdat
New Contributor II

CTC for Qlikview Developer

Hey,

As i am shifted from U.S to Mumbai recently, i have no idea what to quote when asked about  CTC for a qlikview developer role in Mumbai. As i am being asked in interviews about it. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of the annual salary of a Qlikview developer role. Will be appreciated. Thanks.

8 Replies
shankarece
Honored Contributor

Re: CTC for Qlikview Developer

Deepak,

Its based on your years of experience, company and their demand. Whats your years of experience?

Thanks

abhishek_bigdat
New Contributor II

1 year of experience in Qlikview....should i mail you my resume...so that you can give me a rough estimate. Thanks.

abhishek_bigdat
New Contributor II

10 L approx would be a right quote?

sudeepkm
Valued Contributor III

have you already checked glassdoor website for salary ranges of different companies. I think there are websites that do review of salaries and other standards provided by Companies.

I think the salary should be based on total years of experience, relevant experience, current package and of course interviewers feedback.

abhishek_bigdat
New Contributor II

i checked glassdoor but they dont have anything for a qlikview developer...i know this is not the right platform to ask but would be appreciated if you could shoot me an email on abhiutdrulz@gmail.com or inbox me the CTC.

Not applicable

Hello Deepak, Considering your experience of 1 year in QlikView, it wouldn't be 10Lac P.A. but can go around 7 to 8.

Rest depends on all factors which others mentioned.

Best of Luck

abhishek_bigdat
New Contributor II

Why is it so less in India compared to US where qlikview developers are paid heavily ?

ngulliver
Valued Contributor III

Hi, Deepak.

Unfortunately for you, it is simply the laws of supply and demand. The ratio of QlikView developers to jobs is much higher in India.

Regards,

Neil