Qlik Community

Third-Party Qlik Jobs

Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.

Not applicable

Freelance Developer Needed

We are a small company with some dashboards already created, however we are spending too much time on the development side and not enough on our actual business. We are looking for a pro-developer in the area (Chicago) that we can meet with in person either during normal working hours or nights and weekends. Our most urgent focus is currently creating a logistics tracking dashboard, but we also have several others we are also looking to create as well.

7 Replies
danielrozental
Honored Contributor II

Would you consider an off-shore consultant?

Not applicable

Re: Freelance Developer Needed

Hi, I am available for freelance developer to work on the Qlikview projects. I have done remote project work and support on qlikview. I am located at Raleigh, NC. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me shivanand_k@yahoo.com

Not applicable

Hi I am interested to do QlikView freelance job along with my regular job.My location is Media,PA and I can work only remotely.  If interested please contact me at testuser9986@gmail.com

raajeshn
Contributor

Hi,

Would you be interested in an offshore developer based out of India? If your answer is YES then I am willing to take up this job. Let me know your response and we can take it from there. Feel free to reach out to megrjrrn@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Raajesh N

Not applicable

Hello:

I have few Qlickview Developers available on Remote project.

Please let me know the max hourly rate cap you have on this.

I will be able to support with proper resumes on this.

Thanks

Narendra P Manney

Director

CORUS CLOUD & MOBILE Inc

( A dvision of Ajel Ltd)

45 Brunswick Avenue

Edison NJ 08817

Direct: 201 936 5143

Not applicable

Hi

We are a company specialized in Supply Chain Management industry and has implemented QlikView for major freight forwarding and logistics companies. We believe we would be able to help you with your requirement.

Let us know your interest in working with us. You can drop us a mail on qlikviewsales@gmail.com

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks

sunil8822
New Contributor II

Hi Shaun,

I am a Qlikview Consultant working in Qlikview for 3.5 years and Implemented Qlikview Solutions & Projects with minimum timeframe of 2 to 3 months. Have strong expertise in Qlikview Requirement Gathering (KPI definitions), Data Modeling, BI Reporting & Dashboard designing , QV Server deployment and Publishing QV Reports in PDF & email. Have experise in QV Versions: 8.5,9,10,11

If interested please contact me.

I am availabe @ e-mail: sunil2288@gmail.com

Thanks

Sunil