Qlik Community

Third-Party Qlik Jobs

Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.

Not applicable

I am Qlikview Developer with 3.5 years experience.Please let me know if you have any opennigs in South India.

I have work experience of Qliksense and Nprinting .Kindlylet me know if you find any jobs related to qlikview in bangalore or chennai.

6 Replies
shivakumarganes
New Contributor

Re: I am Qlikview Developer with 3 years experience.Please let me know if you find any opennigs in Bangalore.I am ready to join immediatly

do you have experience in qilksense also, we have small project and looking for consultants with qliksense experience. please let us know if you will be interested. email us on sganesh@spendcheq.com

sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: I am Qlikview Developer with 3 years experience.Please let me know if you find any opennigs in Bangalore.I am ready to join immediatly

may know the postion for permanent or contract?

ngulliver
Valued Contributor III

Re: I am Qlikview Developer with 3.5 years experience.Please let me know if you have any opennigs in South India.

Hi, Yeshu.

Have a look at www.Naukri.com. They advertise a lot of QV jobs in India.

Regards,

Neil

smitaranikr04
New Contributor III

Re: I am Qlikview Developer with 3.5 years experience.Please let me know if you have any opennigs in South India.

i have a opening...its for permanent

sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

share details on

sureshsimple91@gmail.com

Thanks

Suresh

Not applicable

can you give me your contact

Community Browser