Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
englishjon
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Expert remote support required (european english language)

Immediate start assisting on a small scale reasonabily complex implementation of Qlik Sense into a FinTech environment. The requirements are to copy and extend an reporting solution which is currently delivered through Excel onto the Qlik Sense environment. This could potentially include the use of Qlik N Print (although this is not clear at this time). Proven expertise in Qlik View or Qlik Sense is essential and any experience of working on applications for financial investment industry would be advantageuous. Demonstrable visualization skills are also a distinct advantage.Good English language skill is essential given the niche/complex nature of the data. The project will start with a Proof of Concept phase and if successful is expected to take around a minimum of 4 months with potential for ongoing support/training requirements. Expectations are for around 5-10 hours a week work.

Labels (1)
6 Replies
mvivanco
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi:

I want to participate in the project

greetings

Moisés Vivanco

Nat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ,

Is this position still open? .. I am available to start immediately.  I have experience in Banking & Finance. I am also certified QlikView Developer, Designer and System Administrator. I have QlikSense experience too. 

If the position is still open I can send you my CV.

Thanks

reja_1985
Contributor
Contributor

I can provide support from Home 

Rgds - Rejaul

Kolkata, India

+91 9051558209

Best Regards, Rejaul Islam, +91 9051558209, Kolkata(India)
AshkanMY
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Is the remote position still open?

Regards

Ash

heidi_bi_consultant
Contributor
Contributor

excellent in QLIKVIEW and english

have a qlikview team in China with 2-3 persons can provide remote devlopment

please contact me anan_li@yeah.net if the job is available

karthikoffi27se
Creator III
Creator III

Hi 

I have 6 years of exprience in Qlikview & Nprinting and 3.5 years of exprience in Qliksense. I worked in UK for 5 years and good in British slang.

I can provide you the support, let me know if it still open

Many Thanks

Karthik

+971502145843