Qlik Community

Third-Party Qlik Jobs

Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.

Not applicable

Request to share resume for 3 years qlikview developer

Can anyone please share resume for qlikview developer having 3 years of experience.  send cv to govind.qlik@gmail.com

If possible send me the interview questions and material to my mail id. Pls send me.

Thanks in advance.

Govind

5 Replies
marcus_malinow
Valued Contributor II

Re: Request to share resume for 3 years qlikview developer

Erm, no

Really don't understand why we see so many requests like this here.

Write your own CV!

Do some research, there are plenty of interview questions on here. Read some of the blogs on here. And if you have three years experience you should already know enough to ace any interview.

Not applicable

Definitely I will write my skills which i am working, but i want the template, order, what need to be mentioned in resume.

Already i prepared one resume, but i am not much impressed. Anyhow i will try my luck.

Thanks.

Not applicable

hi sir i want 3 years exp resume sample can u share me my mail id:shashankaqlik@gmail.com

alsale_1968
New Contributor III

sorry but I do not know because I received this thread.

bye

ngulliver
Valued Contributor III

Hi, Govind.

As Marcus points out, there are many requests like this on the community that may be able to help you. However,, there is no quality control.

You would be better looking up how to write a resume. There is no 'QlikView Resume' template. There has been discussions before about copying templates only for recruiters to see very similar Resumes coming in for the same job.

The best advice I can give you is to tailor your resume according to the job requirements. For instance, if the job involves a lot of SQL, then highlight your SQL skills.

Regards,

Neil

Community Browser