Qlik Community

Third-Party Qlik Jobs

Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.

danielgargiulo
New Contributor III

Senior Qlik Consultant Required - Auckland, New Zealand

We are looking for a Senior Qlik Consultant to join our growing team in NZ. If you have significant Qlik experience, speak fluent English, can lead projects and are a great communicator we would love to hear from you.

Acumen is an established Qlik reseller who has secured a number of substantial Qlik sales during 2016/17 and are looking forward to an exciting 2018. We are NZ's largest Qlik reseller and will continue to work closely with Qlik to capitalize on 2016/17 successes. Acumen provide a vibrant, professional atmosphere full of highly committed staff.

To enable our continued growth with Qlik we are seeking an Information Management / BI product expert who is looking for an opportunity to work in this exciting space. You will be working with staff members who are qualified and experienced with Qlik so mentoring and training will be readily available if required.

Key skills required are:

• Excellent attitude
  • BI Consulting Experience
  • Understanding of business data and KPI reporting
  • Good data analytical skills
  • Good English language skills
  • A self starter who is motivated and energetic

We offer a fast paced and flexible work environment with the ability to be involved in the continued development of the leading Qlik practice in New Zealand.

Applicants will be required to undertake aptitude/intelligence and technical competence testing to ensure we maintain the high quality of our team.

We have roles available in Wellington and Auckland and will also consider the right individual outside of these areas.

A suitable remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.

To apply for this position or to learn more please email your curriculum vitae to the address below. Alternatively please call for a confidential discussion.

Acumen BI

Daniel Gargiulo

Qlik Practice Lead

Email: danielg@acumenbi.co.nz

Mobile : 027 838 8183

www.acumenbi.co.nz

Tags (2)
3 Replies
karthikoffi27se
Contributor III

Re: Senior Qlik Consultant Required - Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Daniel,

I am interested in the role, I have already sent my CV to you.

Many Thanks

Karthik

+971502145843

abhishek_bigdat
New Contributor II

Hi Daniel,
Hope you are doing good.
Had emailed my resume across to you via gmail.
My email id : abhishek.bigdata77@gmail.com

Warm Regards,
Abhishek Hariharan
wenkat123
New Contributor II

Hello,

Venkatlakshman here, Looking for job change i am enclosing the cv, Please find the attachment.

Regards

Venkatlakshman

Community Browser