Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.
We are looking for Sr Qlikview Developer In Bangalore for 3-5 years experience. If anybody interested send your resume to email@example.com
I´m André Rodrigues from Brazil, a senior and expert in Qlikview 11, VB and SQL. If you have interest in hire a remote Qlikview resources based in project/performance, I have a team available.
My proposition is:
(1) receive your requirements and data samples;
(2) receive your development time expectation;
(3) send you a estimative of time for beta version;
(4) get your Go/Approval,
(5) Develop beta version;
(6) get your comments and fixes over initial requirements;
(7) Send final version;
(8) Get your approval;
(9) Get your payment (hours*performancefactor*US$ 50,00).
Performance factor is:
Estimated Time = E hours
Development Time = D hours
performancefactor = 1 (if development time goes between 5% more or less them the estimated Time)
performancefactor = 1 * (1-(D/E-1) (limited to 30% more or less the estimated time)
performancefactor = 0 (if development time is greater them 60% of estimated time)
Payments can be done in US account over an invoice or directly in a Paypal account.
Please let me know your comments.