UK - Qlikview Technical Writer Urgently Needed (Contract)
I need to get in touch with a Qlikview Technical Writer on a contract basis who can work in the North West of England. This is expected to last at least for three months and I've included the details below. Do contact me at email@example.com if this is of interest?
* Creating new Training Manuals for Qlikview Admin, Designer, Developer.
* For each course, produce end-user workshop documentation.
* For all courses create supporting material; including presentation slides, agenda, and notes for the trainers.
* Transfer to the BI Trainers knowledge of the course contents.
At least two years professional experience in technical writing development of training/customer support materials is required.
Working experience in one or more of the following areas is advantageous:
* Producing documentation solutions for Qlikview v10/v11.
* Consulting in customer support for Qlikview v10/v11.
* University degree in technical writing, computer science, business studies, or a language-based subject.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Able to explain complex concepts in a customer focused understandable manner.
* Excellent interpersonal, team working and organisational skills.