Qlik Community

Third-Party Qlik Jobs

Area for people to learn more about current Qlik related job postings.

Not applicable

qlikview jobs in UK

Hi Community

Which are the best job sites to look for qlikview jobs in UK.

Smriti

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: qlikview jobs in UK

HI Smriti,

Here is a reasonable place to start.  There are various groups on LinkedIn also.

There is a lot of work out there at the moment, and everyone I know in QlikView circles is incredibly busy.

What sort of work are you looking for?  Feel free to send me a direct message if you wish to discuss further.

Regards,

Steve

7 Replies
MVP
MVP

HI Smriti,

Here is a reasonable place to start.  There are various groups on LinkedIn also.

There is a lot of work out there at the moment, and everyone I know in QlikView circles is incredibly busy.

What sort of work are you looking for?  Feel free to send me a direct message if you wish to discuss further.

Regards,

Steve

Not applicable

Hello SIr

I am currently working as Business Analyst. I have work Experience on live projects too. I am looking for a better opportunity. Can You suggest me Few Companies working on QlikView.

MVP
MVP

Hi Dhanajai,

I can't really divulge any company names here, but there are a growing number.  Your best bet is probably to approach Qlik partners initially.  There is a list of them on the Qlik website.

If you post that you are looking for Qlik work on LinkedIn I suspect you will get noticed pretty quickly.  If you connect with me on there and then post I can Like your posting and that should put it in front of quite a number of people.

Cheers,
Steve

Not applicable

I'll do the same.lets be associated with linkedin.

thank you,

cheers

dhananjai

jpenuliar
Valued Contributor III

We can use a LinkedIn Endorsement from an MVP stevedark‌.

JP

MVP
MVP

I very rarely endorse anyone on LinkedIn - not unless I have worked closely with them for some time.  What I was offering to do was like the fact someone was looking for a QlikView job - that's quite a different thing... 

Steve