Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnchristopher
Contributor
Contributor

Can I use Qlik for my digital marketing agency data collection and saving?

Hi, Qlik Community! I am new here, I am looking for some details about Qlik and its services. Can I use Qlik for my digital marketing agency data collection and saving? Please reply to me. Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
benoitgochel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

It depends mainly on your datasources and what you want to do.
Internal use only or for your customers? 

I think you need to start from the data you have on your hands and what you want to get from it. After that, you'll be able to expose your project and ask the community/a local partner if it's technically possible.

You can also read success stories from Qlik Blogs, they are sometimes very inspiring. https://www.qlik.com/us/solutions/customers/customer-stories

Regards, 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
benoitgochel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

It depends mainly on your datasources and what you want to do.
Internal use only or for your customers? 

I think you need to start from the data you have on your hands and what you want to get from it. After that, you'll be able to expose your project and ask the community/a local partner if it's technically possible.

You can also read success stories from Qlik Blogs, they are sometimes very inspiring. https://www.qlik.com/us/solutions/customers/customer-stories

Regards, 

IvoryHoward
Contributor II
Contributor II

For example, a user may search for email addresses by simply clicking a button on a website that provides an email search engine (GetProspect free email finder). Using this simple tool - getprospect.com/email-finder , you may look for email addresses in bulk or one at a time. It is possible to begin a search using an email address. The amount of email addresses that match the search criteria determines the results.

markchak
Contributor
Contributor

How is your marketing agency doing?

Dahtasnaby
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik is a fantastic tool for data collection and saving in your digital marketing agency. It's super versatile and can help you streamline your data processes, track PPC Pay Per Click campaigns, and make data-backed decisions to drive better results for your clients. Athina Digital, a leading digital marketing agency, can provide you with more info on how Qlik can be integrated into your agency's workflow to supercharge your data-driven strategies. Visit their website to learn more about their PPC and other digital marketing services. They can help a lot with digital marketing.

Bortaz
Contributor II
Contributor II

Also, you can take a look at https://galera.agency/ 

We chose them to develop an animated video to help explain the complexity of our technology to new users, and they delivered a fantastic product that has already started to make a difference in the minds of our customers.

barbmorfasu
Contributor
Contributor

In terms of using Qlik for your digital marketing agency's data collection and saving, the answer is a resounding yes! Qlik offers powerful tools and services that can definitely help you with that aspect of your business. It provides robust data analytics and visualization capabilities, allowing you to gain valuable insights from your marketing data. Feel free to explore the various features and resources Qlik has to offer. If you have any more questions or need further details on What Is On-Page SEO? - feel free to ask. It involves optimizing the content and HTML source code of individual web pages to make them more search engine-friendly. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.