Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randallheide
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Looking for Marketing Images

Good Afternoon,  

Rookie here - first post

I'm looking for a repository of marketing images that I can be used it brochures etc..

Any idea where I can find these type of images...

undoubtedly i'm in the wrong group for this question, any direction is much appreciated

Thank You

Randall  

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have reached out to the partner team and am awaiting a response so I can properly direct you.
Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

The best place for you to look would be the Qlik Partner Brand Policy found at: https://partners.qlik.com/filemanagement/fileget.cfm?fileid=1645
Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Randall,
Marketing images for Qlik? I am not sure what you are looking for in order for me to direct you.
Sue
Sue Macaluso
randallheide
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Good Morning Sue,

Yes, we are a new partner with Qlik and are in the process of building some marketing material to hand out to customers.  I'm looking for Qlik related images I can include in the material.  Things like Qlik Sense screen shots pertaining to Data Analysis,  images that show the virtues of using the product, etc. 

I found a couple but they seem to be unfinished with some image number in a circle on it...   attached one. 

Thanks for your response. 

Randall

Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have reached out to the partner team and am awaiting a response so I can properly direct you.
Sue Macaluso
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

The best place for you to look would be the Qlik Partner Brand Policy found at: https://partners.qlik.com/filemanagement/fileget.cfm?fileid=1645
Sue Macaluso
randallheide
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Good Morning Sue - 

Thank you for the response.  I've clicked on the link and it comes back with:

Sorry, you are not authorised to download this file...   

Any Ideas? 

BTW that was a cut and paste... not sure where the misspelling is happening.  might be on the communities side. 

Regards, 

Randall