Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amar_nath_etta
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik expert talk videos can be available on QCC page

Team, 

Currently Qlik expert talk videos are available on Youtube only. 

Can these videos be available in Qlik Continuous classroom section also.

As for few organizations Youtube like portals are blocked for access. 

As these are informative videos , QCC should be right forum. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amar_nath_etta I belive you are referring to Techspert talk videos. Those are also available: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Techspert-Talks/bd-p/qlik-support-techspert-thursdays 

@Troy_Raney just fyi for you. 

Sue Macaluso

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amar_nath_etta I belive you are referring to Techspert talk videos. Those are also available: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Techspert-Talks/bd-p/qlik-support-techspert-thursdays 

@Troy_Raney just fyi for you. 

Sue Macaluso
amar_nath_etta
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Sue_Macaluso   :  thanks for reply.

yes the content is available on the Techspert talk pages but the video added in these pages , do direct to Youtube channel. 

if these videos are embed similar to QCC videos , we shall be able to view them . 

Troy_Raney
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hi @amar_nath_etta ,

Because not everyone has access to YouTube, I always attach MP4 versions to the pages on Qlik Community. Also, if you sign up for monthly invitations, you can view the sessions on-demand via On24. I hope that helps 🙂

amar_nath_etta
Contributor
Contributor
Author

@Troy_Raney : Thanks for the information. 

Organizations block Mp4, Mp3  etc video format downloads , so to my understanding if these videos are embed in QCC platforms then it would be easy for the users to view all informative videos at one place.