Contributor

Re: Any one successful in using Jmeter for Load testing?

Sebastian,

When I execute the Jmeter test for the first time ,new CAL's are assigned to new user's but If I run same test again then the last CAL used to last user in the first test is being used by all the users in the second test run.Is that some thing to worry or can I proceed with analyzing the results.

Log File:

4100NoticeCAL usage: Using CAL of type "Named User" for user "IMO\QVTESTUSER1". Named user cals in use: 73
1300ErrorSE_LOG: Error Extensions: Failed to load extension NoGreen. Make sure it is available at the correct location.
1300ErrorExtensions: Failed to load extension NoGreen. Make sure it is available at the correct location
1300ErrorSE_LOG: Error Extensions: Failed to load extension NoGreen. Make sure it is available at the correct location.
1300ErrorExtensions: Failed to load extension NoGreen. Make sure it is available at the correct location
4100NoticeCAL usage: Named CAL session for user "IMO\QVTESTUSER1" stopped
4100NoticeCAL usage: Using CAL of type "Named User" for user "IMO\QVTESTUSER2". Named user cals in use: 73

In the above case I ran test with 70 concurrent users and each user is assigned a new CAL in sequence 1,2,3....

I ran the same test again after completing the first test then all users started using same CAL 73 which is the last CAL assigned to last user in test 1.

Run Settings:

1.PNG