Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Plot values in a chart using Macro VBScript

Hi guys

I need to plot some values in a chart just using macro. The dimension is "Data Base" and the value is the "Final Average". How can i plot this values using just macros?

Here is the values: *(one value per iteration, at end the chart must be with all values calculated)

Value_to_Plot.png

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Try to implement all those expression in script level by joining tables and plot the table.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Quite unlikely.  And, so "un-QlikView"...  If there is a data in the application to use in the macro, there must be a way to build a chart using proper calculations.

Not applicable
Author

Yes Michael, but this is a special case, because this values is calculated based on complex expressions that involves values of different tables and looking for each date the last 12 months values.

Resuming, the macro is done and i have already the values. Now, i just need to plot.. this is my problem.

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Try to implement all those expression in script level by joining tables and plot the table.

Not applicable
Author

Ok, problem solved.

Thanks