Again you are fetching data from Qvd ...my question is again your are fetching data from 1GB of records then it may decrease performence .
load * from
Store Tab into .....BC.qvd(qvd);
load * from BC.qvd(qvd)
i want to avoid step2 ...how can i do this ... is this posible or not ...
Can we use peek() function at the time of data loading or not ..
Thank you soumya
ome examples of things that will cause a non-optimised load are:
- Adding new fields to the table
- Deriving new values from a field in the QVD
- Retrieving a field twice
- Most WHERE conditions
- Joining to an existing in memory table
- Loading data into a mapping table
In contrast the things you are allowed to do are:
- Rename fields
- Omit fields
- Do a simple one field WHERE EXISTS on a field returned in the record set
once qvd optimized then go for resident and do any operation that will improve your utilization and performance.
thanks and regards