4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2013 3:42 AM by Michael Matern RSS

wrong syntax

Michael Matern

Hello,

I have a problem with the following syntax. The systems says "missing or misplaced syntax" but I don't see the mistake.

Hope you can help me.

load if(isnull(Billing_Date) and today() > Erstes_Datum,'unreliable','check') as pickup reliability

;

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Michael

• Re: wrong syntax
          BRIJESH GADHESARIYA

load if((isnull(Billing_Date) and Date(today(),'DD/MM/YYYY') > Date(Erstes_Datum),'DD/MM/YYYY'),'unreliable','check') as pickup reliability // After applying above condition, even though you are getting error, then there is some date format issue. In that case, use makedate funtion to set your date in proper format. . .Regards, Brijesh

Hi Michael,

First thing that I noticed is pickup reliability should be either in brackets or with an underscore .

So, either [pickup reliability] or pickup_reliability should do.

If this does not solve the issue then you can look into date/time  formats.

Hope this helps!

Michael Matern

Hi Shyamal,

Thank you! Very simple

I will post in the next few minutes onther issue, maybe you can help me.

I have three tables which contain fields which I need to create a new field but unfortunately I don't how to do it in the script I always get an syntetic key.

Best regards,

Michael

jagan mohan rao appala

Hi,

Try like this

load if(isnull(Billing_Date) and today() > Erstes_Datum,'unreliable','check') as [pickup reliability],

;

Regards,

Jagan.