Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Print a sheet with a container object inside

Hi Qlikview lovers, I have a issue for you.

I have one sheet I want to print, but I have a problem with a container object inside it. The container object shows one or another diagram depending on the selection in the container. I have try to include both diagrams in the report to print, but if i do that the button to print does not work.

I have also tried to find out which diagram is selected in the container object, so I can create one report for each diagram, but i found nothing.

Do you know some way to print the diagrams in a container object? Or some way to know which diagram is visible?

Thank you!,

Angel

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe this will be helpful for you:

Re: Container Object,Selected Index Change

Print a Container

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

I have read both answers, but didn´t solve my problem. If the object is not visible, qlikview prints a blank sheet...:(

Some more help? Some action to switch the chart in the container?

Thanks!

rolandraijmaker
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ik had same issue. A container with grid setting and 5 charts.

Only the charts visible will show on the report,

My workarround:

- Create a sheet prior to the sheet where the container is sitting preferably the first or second sheet. I call this the 'report sheet'. It's important to place the report sheet before the container sheet.

- copy the individual chart from the container sheet al a linked object to the report sheet.

- On the report sheet progerties  I placed a conditonal  view formula:  =If(ClientPlatform()='',1,0) so it's only vsible in Qlikview desktop.

- Because the objects are linked they should show on the report.