This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
you need to simply create a Connection String by Selecting OLE DB or ODBC in edit Script.
- before you should install same Oracle Client on your machine.
- make sure your system is connected in LAN.
- create a Connection String by Selecting OLE DB or ODBC drop box in edit Script and then click connect.
- you will find a simple wizard just select client driver go next and put proper Server ID/Database name/Pass and press okay.
- A connection String will get generate automatically then click Select and find all the tables.