2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2013 11:33 AM by Julio Lourenco RSS

Bar Graphic mixing selection of 2 lists

Hey guys,

I'm attaching my original workbook and QVW.

What I need is to show at the 'Bar Graphic' the selection on 'AS IS' and 'OPTIONAL' without bugging my costs.

The way i did there, i'm using the same expression i used on the 'TO BE' List to mix both selection and it works, however the costs get totally wrong because of the variable i think.

If at the Graphic, instead of putting the Expression on 'Dimension's Tab' you select 'Optional', the costs are going to be right but you are only getting the selection from Optional, and i need both selections to show in there (OPTIONAL + 'AS IS' list).

And i also tried to put a TOTAL, at the end, but it's not showing me anything.

Thank you in advance!

• Re: Bar Graphic mixing selection of 2 lists
          Srikanth P

The "AS IS" list box data is coming from different table and there is no link between these two table.

First link these two table and make a link.

If you need AS IS and OPTIONAL values into one Dimension, create another field having both values in Link table and use new field in the Bar chart

• Re: Bar Graphic mixing selection of 2 lists

How can i do that?

That 'AS IS' list box contain some selected items from 'OPTIONAL', the costs are the same.

However, if I link the tables using 'OPTIONAL' to link for example, the costs become wrong and the 'TO BE' list, the one with variables in it, doesn't work anymore.

I created a table like this:

AllOptionalTable:

LOAD distinct

OPTIONAL as AllOptional

FROM

[data config.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Sheet2);

AllOptionalTable:

LOAD distinct

OPTIONAL_INSTALLED  as AllOptional

FROM

[data config.xlsx]

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Instalado);

And then I used this 'AllOptional' at the Graphic and didn't work.