Have you set up authentication and security correctly in the QV Management Console, both in the QlikView Server and Webserver? Is it only happening for that QlikView document or does it happen in all of them? Does the document have section access configured in the hidden script (Script Editor --> File)? Does the problem occur both when opening the app in the Ajax (web) client and using the desktop app?
* are the tick boxes on the opening tab of the document properties ticked that QlikView should be checking security?
* did the document have Section Access in it at one point... personally I have found that QlikView does seem to remember previous Section Access even after you remove all data, a refresh seems to be needed to remove the SA data?
* is the security on the server set to be Windows and is this stopping you somehow?
As I said some random thoughts (basically things I would start to look at if I had the problem)
What do you mean with refresh? I assume it's not the refresh of data but some other refresh.
Can you please explain it?
* All tick boxes are checked on the security tab of the sheet. So the users should have access, right ?
* It should didn't have had a section access as far as I know.
* The security on the server works fine for all other applications.
What I have done in the past is move a document with Section Access (based on data within a database) from one environment to another. What I have found is that when I select to remove all data from the document (before moving it) that the section access data still seems to remain in the document.
Therefore I normally have to remove the section access from the loading process and refresh the document (via a normal refresh) so that the section access data is removed.
I guess it is a security thing that when you remove all the data that the security still remains but it causes me problems when I try to do this.
My thought were that maybe you had had section access (and no longer needed it) or that you had used a document (which had had section access) as a starting point in your document development.
Regarding the tick boxes you need to open the document and go to Settings --> Document Properties.... --> Opening (Tab) and make sure that the following are unticked:
* Initial Data Reduction Bases on Section Access
* Strict Exclusion
* Initial Selection Based on Section Access
* Prohibit Binary Load
The box that you have screen shot looks (to my eyes) like the QV document wanting security and not finding it, but at the same time if you are logging in via Access Point (and you are on QV 11) that is quite good at hiding documents you cannot access.
Finally when you open something locally (even when it has Section Access) the fact you are opening it locally seems to override the Section Access and you can open the document.