We are currently looking for a wide range of QlikView Application experience such as Architects, Developers/Designers, and administrators, to deliver BI solutions to a broad range of clients covering the East Cost and Mid West. Our team members are required to have extensive experience implementing business intelligence and reporting solutions. Our QlikView Business Intelligence solutions are business driven and we are seeking several QlikView Solution experts who have business knowledge and technical expertise to deliver valuable business objectives.
- Develop data extracts from multiple sources for building data models & scripts
- Receiving and Analyzing end user business requirements and developing technical solutions Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Designing creative and visually effective user interfaces that address Key Performance Indicators
- Creating and presenting an application in a way that tells the *business story* and addresses the solution to the business issue.
- Gaining and sharing internal knowledge
- Demonstrate application to various QlikView users online and in person.
- Consult with client to define management and operational reporting requirements for business.
- Design Business Intelligence delivery approaches using Dashboards, Charts, Queries, & Reports.
- Execute all aspects of an implementation project including, but not limited to, planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cut over and production support.
- Subject Matter Expert expertise in business areas such as Utility and Power Generation a plus.
- US Citizen or Green Card required
- Proactive and Self-starter.
- Project Management experiences or certification a plus.
- Experience working with utility clients including Smart Meter Smart Grid a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Presentation and Documentation skills
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and building star schemas
- Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns
- Proficiency with QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher
- QlikView Certification desired
- Experience with SAP, functional design and configuration of ERP systems such as Oracle Enterprise
- Prior experience in a Pre-Sales role or Sales demo creation is a strong plus
- Experience with VB Script and/or other scripting/programming languages
- Ability to create basic SQL queries to database
- Experience with waterfall and agile projects a plus
- User Interface and Visual Design Skills
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
Does your experience and skills match this need, please send your resume and contact information to: