looks like not a browser/ version problem or CAL assignment problem.
i see it as network or software conflict problem.
just check any new program is installed on QVSERVER which might starts using communication port
1. just check all services are running fine in Control panel -> Administrative tools -> all four Qlikview services are
2. just check all services are running fine in Control panel -> Administrative tools -> any of Qlikview services are
not in started when you get this error /screen shot.
i feel there is something interfering with qlikview sever antirus/ any services etc.
I am also facing the same problem but have checked all the services are working fine.
I am able to access through the Ajax Mode but not through the IE. please help!!!!!
Thanks for your reply,
but i have done with that steps as well.
issue could not resolved.
dhanu.today in my case i have to restart the services. then only i am able to access smoothly.
but if i did not restart the services until & unless it could not get resolved.
We found one solution for the above problem is when the multiple users are try to open the same application in multiple machines with same id(i.e. single doc cal).That time new session is working fine and the older session using machine is getting the error like above.
But the same error we are getting even single person using case also.At that time if the user refresh is browser then onwards we are not getting the error.
Could please eloborate what might be the possible chances to get this type error.(Unable to attach the log file).
Thanks in advance,
You are facing this problem because of Assigned CALS. Please follow this path:
- Go to Qlikview Management Console
- Go to system.
- Select Licenses option under System.
- Select Qlikview server option under licenses and than you will be having list of users under assigned CALS.
- Remove old users (30 days older) which are no in touch from last 30-40 days.
Hope this will help you.