There are many types of methods are there into QlikView to create the Bucket,
i am not sure for which you are looking,
please refer this link it may help you.
The end user should be able to look at treatment information (total sales and number
of treatments) based on price of the treatment. This information should be displayed
in user-defined buckets. For example, the user should be able to set a bucket width of
$100 and the analysis will display sales and counts based on these buckets.
this is how it is explained in PDF file.
You can use two nice features of dimensions in Charts:
- Dynamic dimensions: create a dimension on the fly instead of based on actual field values
- Class() function: categorize field values in buckets of a given width
Now for the real thing:
- Create a variable called vBucketWidth. This variable will contain the current user-selected bucket width
- Create a slider object that sets variable vBucketWidth to a value between a reasonable minimum and maximum value (e.g. 10 to 1000)
- Create a chart width your preferred aggregation functions (nothing complex needed here) and a single dynamic dimension: = Class(TreatementPrice, $(vBucketWidth))
Only caveat: I don't think there is any way of changing the dimension values. They're always expressed as something like '100<=x<200'.