Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to make my bar chart label on coy name show only less then 9 company.

Hi All

I have a chart which is working very well.

But the label does not show only those company name appear on the bar color. now my chart have less then 9 color , which is represent by only 9 company. but the right side of the chart label display full list of company. which unable know those affected sales drop company name.

remove those company not in color.png

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi All

I found the solution , i need to select the segment in order to filter those company i want to see.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi All

I found the solution , i need to select the segment in order to filter those company i want to see.

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

You can limit the number of companies in dimension limits tab on that chart.Right click on the chart, click dimension limits tab, enable 'restrict which values are displayed using the first expression'. select show only, and enter the number of values to be displayed.

Regards.

siva

Not applicable
Author

Hi Siva

I aware of what you said. But that does not work.

As you notice that my chart right hand side show many company , more then 100 company name . But my chart only have few company. My solution is i need to filter the data , to make it show only those company i want to analyse. with out that , it will not be able to solve it. As my chart expression is not sum(sales).

Any way thank you very much.

Paul

Not applicable
Author

Can You Post your sample app

Not applicable
Author

Hi Nirmal

Tab = sheet 30 , this page is the chart i ref to .

Dropbox - 000_QVD_v815 ask final Master.qvw

Now working fine.

Paul