Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anil_y_86
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can someone explain how to understand the architecute of QV apart from the diagram of QlikTech?

Can someone explain how to understand the architecuture of QV apart from the diagram of QlikTech by taking an example ?

How a QVW splits internally?

How the query evaluates ?

When clicked on the QVW front end how it works in the backend ?

Regs,

Anil

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

What's wrong with the information provided by Qliktech?

Have you looked around into all the whitepapers listed on the QT site?

Also the Qlikview Design Blog (here in the forum),  is of great value to understand the internals.

sanketkhunte
Creator II
Creator II

If you are having QlikView installed just create some sample examples.

Initially Pull the data from Excel file after that try to connect with Database and create qvds.

anil_y_86
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I didn't mean wrong with the information provided by Qliktech.

Just need to understand at the granular level.

I am at learning stage and I have plans for Certification on Developer & Administration

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Ok, but I believe your request is too broad to answer on a granular level in one thread.

I think all of the topics required for the exams are already covered here in the forum, just keep on searching and reading (as I said, I recommend HIC's design blog and all the other blogs as well mentioned here)

Not applicable

Hi Anil,

Qlikview Desktop Setup will comes with the two Components

1) Qlikview Developer

2) Qlikview Designer

1) Qlikview Developer is a Back end for Qlikview will have a three different engines Called Script Engine, Reload Engine and Analysis Engine.

Once you write script in script engine and execute, The data will go and sit into Analysis Engine this is engine is nothing but the DWH for Qlikview. When you pull the data/Table from any source automatically it's creates a data structure in Analysis Engine and stores the data into data structure(temporary RAM) .

2) Qlikview Designer is front end for qlikview, will have two engines. One is Chart & Report Engine to create a Charts and other one is calculation engine. The Calculation Engine comes into picture when you apply some filters in front end that time it comes into the picture.